Wow, I would have never imagined that I would be so bad at keeping this updated. I mean as a young girl and teenager I wrote in a journal EVERY day. I guess back then I thought my life was soo important that I should write about it! ha The only thing is I didn't share those thought with any one and I threw both my journals away when I got married.
It is officially Fall now. My front yard is covered in leaves and the leaves have managed to get on my front stoop and steps too. I should probably make plans to get them up soon. :) I kind of like the leaves all over the ground though. They are yellow and it looks like a blanket of yellow out side my window. I just turned around to look out and as I did more leaves were falling. It would be silly to go and rake now when they are still falling right?!? I have really been amazed at the colors of the leaves more this year. I have thought numerous times how thankful I am that God decided we needed the colors of the leaves. He knew that we would need some bright colors to cheer us up. I have wanted to take pics of trees I have seen while I was driving. I decided against it since I should not take my hands off the steering wheel.
The boys and I were able to go and visit Kara, Gabe and Raelyn. It was a great visit. We are anxiously awaiting our next visit which is Thanksgiving. It is only 2 weeks away! YAY. Aaron is going with us this time. I am so ready to get my hands on that sweet little girl!! She is just so cute.
Halloween has come and gone. This year the boys did not seem excited. They wanted to go trick or treating but they did not really have a costume in mind. So we just decided that they could chose from one of the many we have laying around in their room. They love to dress up yearly. Aaron told me last night that would stop soon. I was sad. I hope not. There have been many times that we have gone to Blue Ribbon with a tiger or a dinosaur. Which I love! I guess one day they will have to quit though. I just hope it is a few more years away. They are growing up way too fast.
Well that pretty much sums up my fall for now. I would love to say that I will keep this updated better but you know I think I say that in every blog. Oh well, until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment