Family footies

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Break

The boys and I have enjoyed these past two days of laziness! :) It is time once again for the teacher's convention. I was ready for a break, which is sad since I have not been back to work long. :) This years break will be a memorable one. I got a call from my sis around 2:45 a.m. yesterday morning telling me she was on the way to the hospital. Baby Raelyn was read to come out! :) hee hee  All day yesterday was spent texting and waiting to hear when the sweet baby girl was here. I made myself stay busy that way I did not go crazy or be sad that I was not on my way to the hospital. I also felt very proud of myself with all that I got accomplished. I was soo happy when I got the phone call from mom that Raelyn was here! She is absolutely perfect and I love that girl so much. I can not wait to get my hands on her. Which I hope is sooner then I think. Today has been a little more laid back. I played go fish with the boys and uploaded and ordered pics. Sad to say I am way behind on the boys pic albums. That is what happens when technology spoils us. I have also cleaned the bath room and changed sheets on my bed and one of the boys. I got distracted and will have to finish the other boys bed in a few. 
The boys have started soccer again. They had their first game last week. They lost by 1 point, but they played really well. There is suppose to be a game tonight but it rained a lot yesterday and is suppose to start raining this afternoon. So we shall see. Aaron built a kick board for the boys to practice their shots. Corey has been using it a lot. As of now he seems more interested then Sean. 
Both boys seem to enjoy second grade. It is a little harder. They have to study for English and Social Studies tests. I have enjoyed helping them with their Social Studies. I am going refresh/relearn everything. :) haha
I can not remember if I mentioned about the boys being in the Patch Play at church. They both had main parts and did a fantastic job. Both boys had a solo. The play was called The Kung Phoey Kid. It was cute and makes a mama proud when her boys do a great job. They love acting which is wonderful.

That is it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment