Family footies

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The end of the laziness

Tomorrow is the day that ends my laziness. I am sure that you are all shocked to know that this summer I enjoyed my mornings of staying in bed until 9. How was I able to do that with my two sweet boys? I will tell you, they would come get in bed and snuggle with me. Of course the bad mom that I am allowed the tv to be on and let them zone out on cartoons while in my arms. ;)  It works for us and I know that those morning will stop soon! Which is really sad and I am not ready for them to no longer run and jump in my bed saying " Mommy".  I have not really been that lazy. ( atleast that is what I tell myself)  I have kept the house clean and made sure that we all had clean clothes. I did not really do any projects this year..oops. I was busy going out of town and taking the boys to the pool. I am not sure what summers are for if you can not enjoy the days with your kids? I am blessed to have a job where I can spend my summers at home with them.  Don't worry once tomorrow comes around the laziness will be over and the running around like crazy will begin. I will be up early tomorrow and ready to tackle all of my duties at work. I do have a goal for this year. One that I know will take lots of work and prayers. I will have to let you know how that goal goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment